After a completed application is submitted, the Admissions team processes and reviews the application. An email is sent acknowledging receipt of the application and will contain information about the next steps.
BHA also has an amazing team along with some of the most qualified educators in the country. We pride ourselves on continuous staff development programs for all teachers and continuous training throughout the year.
Yes. Students are required to wear a school uniform that can be purchased from an official vendor.
All potential candidates will be assessed during the admissions process and this may include taking an entrance and/or placement test. Assessment and selection criteria include a review of report cards, grades, transcripts, recommendations, and standardized test results from recent academic schools.
- Qualified and committed teachers
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- High commitment to academic excellence
- An academic curriculum designed to exceed all standards for Preschool and grades K through 9th.
- Arabic, Qur’an and Islamic Studies
- A multicultural staff and student population
- Financial aid for qualified low-income families and excelling students
- Programs that have the perfect balance of artistic, intellectual, and physical stimulation
At BHA-Houston, students get an opportunity to memorize the entire Quran with perfect recitation taught by highly qualified shaykhs. We also strive to teach religious values alongside so students can really implement it in their daily life and remember it for a lifetime.
Once a student is enrolled, parents can apply for financial aid. Financial aid is offered based on the demonstrated need and available resources.